Surge protectors are used to protect Electrical devices from voltage spikes that can potentially damage the device resulting in huge loss. Chicago based Tripp-lite has developed Medical-Grade Power Strip with Surge Protection for Patient-Care Vicinity. As per Trip-lite product specs- Patented antimicrobial coating is 99.9% effective in inhibiting the growth of bacteria, viruses, mold, and fungi on surfaces.
Product Details as per Tripp-lite:
Full 60601-1 compliance and agency listing, surge protection, integrated locking safety covers, and a 15 ft. cord make this medical-grade power strip ideal for standalone use inside and outside patient-care vicinities.
- Patented antimicrobial coating 99.9% effective in inhibiting bacteria and viruses
- Approved for standalone use in all patient-care vicinities
- Listed to UL 60601-1 and UL 60950-1 specifications
- 1410 joules of surge suppression
- 4 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets with locking safety covers