Cisco Catalyst 2960X-48LPS-L Ethernet Switch
Cisco Systems, Inc
The Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series provides a direct replacement for each Catalyst 2960-S Series Gigabit Ethernet model, at the same price. The Catalyst 2960-X provides better architecture, features, and performance than the 2960-S, doubling the feature set.
Customers for the Catalyst 2960-SF Fast Ethernet switches should also consider moving to the 2960-X switches, which provide the features of the Catalyst 2960-SF and more, including PoE Plus (PoE+), improved IPv6 performance, and optional StackWise stacking. The 2960-X PoE models have a premium of approximately 20 to 25 percent over the 2960-SF Series.
- Features 48 networking ports to establish large network
- Electrical power is transmitted along with data in a single cable to devices such as Access Points, IP cameras or IP phones
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation