TUF The Ultimate Force X299 MARK 1 Desktop Motherboard - Intel Chipset - Socket R4 LGA-2066
ASUS Computer International
Intel® LGA 2066 ATX motherboard with Thermal Armor, DDR4 4000MHz (OC), dual M.2, Intel VROC support, Intel Optane™ memory-ready, dual Intel Gigabit LAN, front USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C™
- Thermal Armor & M.2 Heatsink - Thermal armor directs cool air towards vital components while the 40mm fan and M.2 heatsink help reduce SSD temperatures by up to 25° C.
- TUF Fortifier, SafeSlot & VGA Holder - Reinforced backplate adds structural rigidity, while SafeSlot fortified PCIe and TUF VGA holder support the weight of heavy graphics cards.
- Thermal Radar 3 & TUF Ice - Designed to keep systems stable while overclocking, Thermal Radar 3 delivers complete system cooling control and temperature monitoring options
- Pro Clock II & T-Topology - Our Pro Clock II technology provides flexibility for fine-tuning system overclocks, while T-Topology enhances memory stability at higher frequencies
- TUF Detective 2 - The TUF Detective 2 app connects via Bluetooth to track information, detect/diagnose errors, or adjust vital system settings without booting up!
- ASUS Aura Sync: Synchronize RGB lighting effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of Aura Sync-enabled products
THE ULTIMATE FORCE
TUF X299 Mark 1 is the durable ATX motherboard made for enthusiasts, modders and gamers who demand reliable performance day in, day out. It's engineered with Industry-leading cooling controls and temperature monitoring, enabling you to build a system that's efficiently cooled and supremely stable. Some of the world's most respected independent testing laboratories have certified TUF components as fit for military use. Every board is subjected to rigorous testing and validation procedures, including warp and drop tests - so you know that TUF X299 Mark 1 will stand up to whatever you throw at it. In fact, we're so confident of the reliability and durability of our products that each and every TUF motherboard is backed by a five-year warranty!
THERMAL ARMOR AND M.2 HEATSINK
TOTALLY COOL, ACROSS THE BOARD.
TUF X299 Mark 1 has been carefully designed to boost airflow and heat dissipation to keep the temperature of vital components as cool as can be. TUF Thermal Armor puts a fan in the PCH area that directs airflow towards an ultra-efficient M.2 heatsink, slashing SSD temperatures by up to 25°C - and that means optimal storage performance and improved drive longevity.
THE TOTAL COOLING COMMANDER
ASUS TUF engineers have forged TUF ICe, a dedicated processor that monitors onboard temperature sensors and fan speeds to provide ultra-accurate cooling in every scenario - whether you're adjusting settings manually or using the automatic one-click optimization via Thermal Radar 3 and TUF Detective 2.
THERMAL RADAR 3
INSTANT FAN TUNING, COMPLETE SYSTEM COOLING
Our Thermal Radar 3 software allows you to control connected chassis fans, water pumps, AIOs, and even the fans of ASUS graphics cards - all to provide ultimate cooling performance for gaming and productivity. Multiple onboard sensors also enable the temperatures of key components to be monitored in real time, so you can assess and optimize cooling efficiency.
- Compatible Core processor lets you perform all your computational tasks at a swift pace
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Allows the memory to operate at an effective bus speed while using minimal power, resulting in an optimal computer performance and improved memory heat dissipation
- RAID supported levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- ATX form factor brings a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports with an enhanced heat dissipation capability