Aorus Ultra Durable Z390 AORUS ULTRA Desktop Motherboard - Intel Chipset - Socket H4 LGA-1151
GIGABYTE Technology, Inc
- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- 12+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with DrMOS
- Advanced Thermal Design with Direct Touch Heatpipe
- Onboard Intel® CNVi 802.11ac 2x2 Wave 2 Wi-Fi
- ALC1220-VB Enhance 114dB(Rear)/ 110dB(Front) SNR in Microphone with WIMA Audio Capacitors
- Intel® Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed
- RGB FUSION with Multi-Zone LED Light Show Design, Supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Front USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C™ Header
- Triple Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with Triple Thermal Guards
- USB DAC-UP 2 with Adjustable Voltage
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power With a Simple Click
- Multi-Way Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable™ Design
DOMINANT IN DARKNESS
In the dark, starless night, the falcon strikes fear into the heart of its prey. Even with minimal visibility, the falcon pinpoints its prey and patiently anticipates the perfect moment to swoop in for the kill. The falcon with its laser sharp gaze dominates the darkness of night in the same manner that AORUS Core Lighting illuminates the vast AORUS ecosystem.
12+1 Phase Digital Power Design
Z390 AORUS ULTRA motherboard uses an 12+1 phases digital CPU power design which includes both digital PWM Controller and DrMOS. These 100% digital controller and additional 8+4 Solid-pin CPU Power Connectors offer incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard's most power-hungry and energy-sensitive components, allowing enthusiasts to get the absolute maximum performance from the new 9th Generation Intel Core processors.
Advanced Thermal Design
Z390 AORUS ULTRA uses high performance thermal design by combining massive heatsink, Direct Touch Heatpipe, thick thermal pad, providing ultimate MOSFET cooling performance for enthusiasts, overclockers and gamers.
Multiple fin-cut on heatsink to improve thermal performance by increasing heat dissipation surface and maintain stylish aesthetic.
Direct Touch Heatpipe
Direct Touch Heatpipe helps transfer heat from MOSFET to heatsink, also connects two parts of MOSFET heatsink for the best cooling performance.
Thick Thermal Pad
By using 1.5mm thicker thermal pad, it can provide better contact pressure between heatsink and components and faster heat transfer.
Triple PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2
AORUS Gaming Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system's potential.
Triple NVMe M.2 PCIe SSDs in RAID 0 Support
Extreme Performance with Gen3 x4 NVMe PCIe SSDs
Z390 AORUS motherboards offer the industry's best compatibility in terms of NVMe storage for users who demand high capacity and seek the best performance. AORUS' unique design can be configured in RAID for record speeds of up to 3551 MB/s (Sequential Read), making AORUS the obvious choice for the ultimate PC.
- Compatible Intel Core i5 processor provides you with the solid performance to watch videos and play games, while its adaptability makes you more productive
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Install memory that synchronizes electrical and clock signals for an efficient data throughput
- RAID supported levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- Wireless LAN support lets you connect to the internet and have instant access to social media, music, movies and online games
- HDMI interface enables the user to experience a fantastic sound/video quality at the expense of a single cable
- ATX form factor brings a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports with an enhanced heat dissipation capability