Asus Prime X570-PRO Desktop Motherboard - AMD Chipset - Socket AM4
AMD AM4 ATX motherboard with PCIe 4.0, 14 DrMOS power stages, DDR4 4400MHz, dual M.2, HDMI, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.2 Gen 2 front-panel connector and Aura Sync RGB lighting
Manufacturer: ASUS Computer International
Manufacturer Part Number: PRIME X570-PRO
Manufacturer Website Address: www.asus.com
Brand Name: Asus
Product Line: Prime
Product Model: X570-PRO
Product Name: Prime X570-PRO Desktop Motherboard
AMD AM4 ATX motherboard with PCIe Gen4, dual M.2, HDMI, SATA 6Gb/s and USB 3.2 Gen 2 front-panel connector
- Enhanced power solution: Premium components better power efficiency
- 5-Way Optimization: One-click, system-wide tuning delivers optimized overclocks and intelligent cooling for CPU or GPU-intensive tasks
- Industry-leading cooling options: Comprehensive controls for fans and dual pump headers, via Fan Xpert 4 or the acclaimed UEFI
- ASUS OptiMem: Careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- Next-gen connectivity: Supreme flexibility with PCIe Gen 4 support, dual M.2 support, USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports and front-panel header
- M.2 heatsink: Ultra-efficient heatsink reduces M.2 SSD temperature for unthrottled transfer speeds and enhanced reliability
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including next-gen addressable RGB strips
Dressed in a professional attire, the Prime X570 series cater to users with serious pursuits in mind, who prefer to put their Ryzen™ processors to more productive use. Prime X570, known for its all-around specs and ASUS signature features, includes a wide range of tuning options for accessible performance.
Foundation of your build
Hosting the latest Ryzen processor with increased number of cores and bandwidth, the Prime X570 series is ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible transfer options. It provides all the fundamentals to increase your everyday productivity.
Power delivery enhancements
The 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors boast more cores and bandwidth, demanding more power than typical desktop CPUs. Prime X570-Pro is geared up for the demands of these high-core-count processors, offering a stable power to ensure optimal performance.
It augments the motherboard's link to the PSU with 8+4 pin connectors that pass 12V power directly to the processors. Based on our ProCool design, these jacks use solid pins that can handle more current than hollow-pin connectors.
Tune it your way
The Prime X570 series feature software and firmware controls that make performance accessible to anyone. Prime X570 series also include options allowing you to personalize your build, and helping you to tune your rig to perform the way you want it.
One-click overclock and cooling, done!
One click takes care of all that complex tuning. ASUS 5-Way Optimization makes your PC smart. It dynamically optimizes essential aspects of the system, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailored for your rig.
- An automated tuning utility that optimizes overclocking and cooling profiles for your unique system configuration.
- Fans stay whisper-quiet for everyday computing, and deliver optimal airflow when the system is crunching through CPU or GPU-intensive tasks.
- Stress test function helps optimize and overclock for CPU- or memory-centric workloads.
Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS
The UEFI BIOS is an early waypoint on any PC-building journey, and Prime X570-Pro offers one of the best in the business.
Designed for easy setup, EZ Mode presents all the vital settings and stats on one single page. With guided wizards, drag-and-drop simplicity, and one-click convenience to apply important settings, your rig will be up and running in no time.
Product Type: Desktop Motherboard
Processor & Chipset
Chipset Manufacturer: AMD
Total Processor Supported: 1
Processor Socket: Socket AM4
Processor Supported: Ryzen 3
Processor Supported: Ryzen 7 PRO
Processor Supported: Ryzen 9
Processor Supported: Ryzen 5
Processor Supported: Ryzen 5 PRO
Processor Supported: Ryzen 7
Number of Memory Slots: 4
Memory Form Factor: DIMM
Memory Form Factor: UDIMM
Maximum Memory: 128 GB
Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Memory Speed Supported: 2133 MHz
Memory Speed Supported: 2400 MHz
Memory Speed Supported: 2800 MHz
Memory Speed Supported: 3000 MHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 3466 MHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 3600 MHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 3733 MHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 4000 MHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 4266 MHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 2666 MHz
Memory Speed Supported: 2933 MHz
Memory Speed Supported: 3000 MHz
Memory Speed Supported: 3200 MHz
Memory Speed Supported: 3200 MHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 3400 MHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 3866 MHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 4133 MHz (O.C.)
Memory Speed Supported: 4400 MHz (O.C.)
Controller Type: Serial ATA/600
RAID Supported: Yes
RAID Levels: 0
RAID Levels: 1
RAID Levels: 10
Onboard Video: CPU Dependent Video
Audio Channels: 7.1
Network & Communication
Gigabit Ethernet: Yes
Number of Total Expansion Slots: 6
Total Number of PCI Express Slots: 6
Number of PCI Express x1 Slots: 3
Number of PCI Express x16 Slots: 3
Total Number of USB Ports: 8
Number of SATA Interfaces: 6
Number of M.2 Interfaces: 2
Total Number of Onboard USB Ports: 7
Form Factor: ATX
Width: 12" (304.80 mm)
Depth: 9.60" (243.84 mm)
- Prime X570-PRO Desktop Motherboard
- User's Manual
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s Cable(s)
- 1 x M.2 Screw Package
- 1 x Supporting DVD
- 1 x Q-connector(s) (1 in 1)
- 1 x Extension cable for Addressable LED
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Limited Warranty: 3 Year