Garmin GPSMAP 64st Handheld GPS Navigator
- 2.6" sunlight-readable color screen
- High-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver with quad helix antenna
- Preloaded TOPO U.S. 100K maps plus a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription
- 3-axis compass with barometric altimeter
- Wireless connectivity via Bluetooth® technology� or ANT+™
GPSMAP 64st features a 2.6" sunlight-readable color screen and a high-sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver with a quad helix antenna for superior reception. GPSMAP 64st includes a 3-axis electronic compass with barometric altimeter, wireless connectivity, and preloaded TOPO U.S. 100K maps plus a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
Explore the Terrain
GPSMAP 64st comes with a worldwide basemap with shaded relief and is preloaded with TOPO 100K, which includes coverage of the full U.S., including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Plus it includes a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription - all the tools for serious climbing or hiking. Map detail includes national, state and local parks and forests, along with terrain contours, elevation information, trails, rivers, lakes and points of interest.
Get Your Bearings
GPSMAP 64st has a built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass, which shows your heading even when you're standing still, without holding it level. Its barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude, and you can even use it to plot barometric pressure over time, which can help you keep an eye on changing weather conditions.
- Compass integrated devices to enable powerful functions
- You will be complacent to explore maps on 2.6" screen
- The durable casing protects the navigator and keeps it unaffected by water