Gigabyte Ultra Durable H370 HD3 Desktop Motherboard - Intel Chipset - Socket H4 LGA-1151
GIGABYTE Technology, Inc
Intel H370 Ultra Durable motherboard with USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A & USB3.1 Gen1 Type-C, Intel GbE LAN with cFosSpeed, Dual M.2, 7 colors RGB LED strips support, Intel CNVi WIFI upgradable slot, Smart Fan 5, CEC 2019, DualBIOS™, Anti-Sulfur Resistor
- Supports 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4
- New Hybrid Digital PWM Design
- Intel® CNVi 802.11ac Wave2 2T2R WIFI upgradable
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 X4/X2 & SATA interface
- RGB FUSION supports RGB LED strips in 7 colors
- Intel® Native USB 3.1 Gen2 USB Type-A
- Intel® USB 3.1 Gen1 USB Type-C™
- Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save the Power as Easy as One Click
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
- Ultra Durable™ 25KV ESD and 15KV Surge LAN Protection
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Lightning-Fast Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 AIC Support
Soar Free With WIFI
Intel CNVi WIFI Upgrade kit
The Intel CNVi WIFI Upgrade kit offers an easy way to upgrade Intel CNVi WIFI Upgradeable motherboards with new and faster Gigabit WIFI connectivity without having to upgrade to a whole new system.
Dual NVMe PCIe Gen3 M.2 Slots (x4,x2)
GIGABYTE Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system's potential.
PERFORMANCE FUELED BY OPTANE
The H370/B360 Platform supports Intel's latest Optane technology. Optane fuels storage performance by acting as a cache drive giving users a significant boost compared to traditional mechanical drives.
Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
Intel® GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application which helps to improve network latency and maintain low ping times to deliver better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
The Industry's Leading LAN Static-Electricity & Surge Protection
GIGABYTE motherboards use ICs with up to 3 times the ESD resistance levels compared to traditional ICs. This helps to better protect the motherboard and its components against potential damage caused by static electricity. GIGABYTE motherboards also feature special anti-surge ICs that protect your motherboard, and your PC from any surge in power delivery that may occur, helping to ensure that your PC is equipped to deal with any potentially irregular and inconsistent power delivery.
Connecting the Future - USB Type-C™:
The World's Next Universal Connector
The USB Type-C™ is a new reversible connector that is loaded with useful features such as USB 3.1 Gen1 support and faster charging capabilities. Powered by the Intel® controller, this little port is the better USB Type-C™.
Native Intel USB 3.1 Gen 2 Controller
Intel's native USB 3.1 host controller provides USB 3.1 ports with speeds up to 10Gbps. Available over the USB Type-A connector, the USB 3.1 is much improved with twice the bandwidth compared to its previous generation as well as backwards compatibility with USB2.0 and 3.0.
- Compatible Intel Core i7 processor provides lightning fast speed and peak performance, even for the toughest tasks and intensive games
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Allows the memory to operate at an effective bus speed while using minimal power, resulting in an optimal computer performance and improved memory heat dissipation
- RAID supported levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- HDMI interface connects the top of the line PCs, Blu-ray players, and cutting edge Gaming Controllers
- ATX form factor brings a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports with an enhanced heat dissipation capability