Linksys 26-Port Business Smart Gigabit PoE+ Switch - 384W
Quality of Service (QoS)
Numerous QoS features ensure that traffic is prioritized properly to deliver the best possible user experience for real-time applications like voice and video along with bandwidthintensive graphic/video file uploads and downloads. IGMP snooping limits IP multicast traffic to the ports that requested it, enabling the rest of the network to operate at peak efficiency.
Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+)
Linksys smart switches support the latest 802.3at (PoE+) standards and provide up to double the power budget per Gigabit Ethernet port while offering 802.3af (PoE) backwardcompatibility. Power over Ethernet reduces electrical wiring costs, simplifies installation, and supports network devices such as IP cameras and wireless access points in optimal indoor and outdoor locations.
Unauthorized access to the network and mission-critical data is a constant concern. Linksys smart switches help secure networks through port authentication and MAC-based port security, requiring clients to authenticate themselves before any data is passed. Advanced DHCP snooping and IP-MAC binding functions ensure network integrity and help prevent network attacks.
Linksys smart switches include features for quickly expanding and growing your network. Multiple high-bandwidth trunks between switches enhance availability and redundancy. Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and Storm Control features help control planned or inadvertent cable loops, so you can confidently build a mesh of switches and quickly expand your network to support your growing workforce.
- Features 26 networking ports to meet the requirements of the most demanding workgroups
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage