Manhattan Long Range CCD Barcode Scanner
The Manhattan Long Range CCD Barcode Scanner delivers basic, high-quality scanning for a wide range of data collection functions to help improve routine transactions, automate paper-based processes and increase productivity. The scan engine features no moving parts for years of reliable service reading popular 1D barcodes including UPC, EAN, ASCII, MSI/PLESSEY, GS1 DataBar and more. Easy to implement and simple to use, a built-in keyboard wedge decoder sends scanned data to an active application where it appears as if it were manually typed or directly keyed into the computer. Its versatile switchable USB or PS/2 cable interface integrates with most PCs without an external power supply. With a scan rate of 500 scans per second and an accurate read range of up to 50 cm (20 in.), this model offers an effective and efficient, all-purpose daily scanning solution for less demanding point-of-sale, office and other low ambient light applications to minimize manual data entry, speed transactions and reduce errors.
- Minimizes your manual entry and provides reliable scanning in a durable form factor
- Wired connectivity makes this scanner ideal for retail and desktop applications
- Reads all 1D barcodes with ease so you can accomplish all your tasks more efficiently
- Manage your business needs with an economical CCD imager that devotes less time for data entry
- Scan barcodes with a staggering speed of 500 scan/s