Silicon Power 1TB NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen3x4 2280 TLC SSD (SU001TBP34A60M28CA) A60 Nvme 1TB
SP Silicon Power
Silicon Power 1TB NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen3x4 2280 TLC SSD (SU001TBP34A60M28CA)
Colour: A60 Nvme 1TB
Brand: SP Silicon Power
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Hard Drive: 1 TB
- Brand: SP Silicon Power
- Manufacturer reference: 1
- Parcel Dimensions: 12.4 x 8.4 x 0.7 cm; 30 Grams
- Color: A60 Nvme 1TB
- Flash memory size: 1 TB
- Date First Available: Feb. 19 2021
- Manufacturer: SP Silicon Power
- PCIe Gen 3x4 interface
- LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) error correction code (ECC) technology, End-To-End (E2E) data protection, and RAID engine for enhanced data integrity and stability
- Supports NVMe 1.3, Host Memory Buffer (HMB), and SLC Cache to deliver high and efficient performance
- Small form factor M.2 2280 (80mm) allows for easy installation in laptops, small form factor PC systems, and some ultrabooks
- To support a Silicon Power PCIe SSD, the system must have an M.2 connector with only an M key. The Silicon Power PCIe SSD does not have a B notch and therefore, the B key on the SSD connector will prevent it from being inserted. 5-year limited warranty or 600 TBW Warranty.
Colour :A60 Nvme 1TB The P34A60 is an affordable storage solution that doesn't skimp on performance. It's designed for novice users, DIY system builders, purpose-built system manufacturers, and simply those who are looking to upgrade their PC. But with a PCIe Gen3x4 interface, which means four lanes are used for transmitting and receiving data simultaneously, read speeds up to 2,200 MB/s, and write speeds up to 1,600 MB/s, this SSD is anything but basic. The P34A60 supports NVMe 1.3, which demands better performance vectors than AHCI (Advanced Host Controller Interface), including scalable bandwidth, increased IOPS, and low latency. In addition, HMB (Host Memory Buffer) architecture, which allows the host driver to allocate system memory (RAM) for exclusive use by the SSD, results in higher efficiency. It's this teamwork that provides optimum performance. The P34A60 is engineered with LDPC (Low- Density Parity Check) coding, a powerful error correction code (ECC) algorithm, to keep data secure. Furthermore, End-To-End (E2E) data protection, to ensure that accessed and retrieved data are correct from start to finish, and a RAID engine, which provides an acceptable level of fault tolerance, work to enhance data integrity for greater reliability and stability. With an M.2 2280 (80mm) form factor, the P34A60's compact size allows for easy installation in laptops, small form factor PC systems, and some ultrabooks. And with up to a massive 2TB capacity option, it's an easy upgrade that can greatly expand your system's storage potential while also saving space for other components.
Payment terms Accept credit card and bank payments.
Returns accepted within: 30 Days Refund given as: Money Back
Return shipping paid by: Buyer
Restocking Fee may apply in some cases.
Additional return policy details: Item must be in unopened original box with all items.
NOTE: PICTURE SHOWN MAY NOT BE EXACTLY LIKE ACTUAL PRODUCT.