StarTech.com 1 Port 10-100 Mbps Ethernet Parallel Network Print Server
This compact, lightweight Ethernet print server connects directly to the Centronics port on your printer, for a discreet solution that doesn't require a cable between your printer and the device - simply connect the device to the network using an RJ45 cable. The ability to position your printer anywhere on the network does away with the need for a dedicated print server PC, saving resources and avoiding performance bottlenecks.
The parallel print server can have you up and running in minutes, using either a remote web-based or Windows® based installation wizard. The print server offers broad operating system compatibility and works with a wide variety of parallel printing devices for easy installation into mixed environments, and also supports Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) for remote monitoring.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Support for Internet Printing Protocol(IPP), Print Job Control/Status, Email Alert, Rendezvous, DHCP Client, SNMP (v1 and 2) & HP Web JetAdmin, Windows Print Monitor Technology
- Easy-to-use web interface or Windows-based configuration and setup
- Supports SNMP for remote printer management - works with most SNMP based applications
- Compact and lightweight
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3, and IEEE 802.3u standards
- Connects directly to the Centronics port of a printer