StarTech.com 2U 19in Steel Vertical Wall Mount Equipment Rack Bracket
The RK219WALLV 2U 19in Steel Vertical Wall Mount Equipment Rack Bracket offers a versatile storage solution allowing rackmount equipment (Network devices, power strips, patch panels) to be mounted vertically (flush with wall) to save space. Alternatively, the 2U bracket can be installed horizontally under a desk, making it easy to access installed equipment directly from your workspace. This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
Perfect for SoHo (small office, home office) environments, the wallmount bracket features a sturdy steel design constructed to EIA-310 19in rack standards, and offers space-savings for environments lacking the footprint space for a full size server equipment rack. Suitable for mounting on virtually any wall/ceiling surface (e.g. drywall), the bracket mounting holes are positioned at exactly 16in apart, matching standard construction framework.
Backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime Warranty.
Need more storage space? StarTech.com also offers a 3U 19in Wallmount Bracket and a 4U 19in Wallmount Bracket.
- Wall mounting holes are 16" center to center for greater stability, and mounting into standard wall studs
- Arrives fully assembled with cage screws and nuts for mounting equipment
- Compatible with most 19" rack mountable equipment
- TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases
- Made from solid steel for durability
- Constructed to meet EIA-310 19" rack standards