StarTech.com Dual Port USB 3.1 Card - 10Gbps per port - 2x USB-A - PCIe - USB 3.1 PCI-e Card - USB 3.1 Expansion Card
Faster USB performance
By adding 10Gbps USB ports to your computer, you can harness the speed of USB 3.1 Gen 2 and rest assured you're ready for both current and future high-bandwidth USB-A devices.
With higher data throughput support, this PCI Express USB 3.1 card is a necessity for external drives, drive enclosures, and many other USB 3.1 peripherals. Plus, the USB card includes an optional SATA power connector to connect to your system power supply and deliver up to 900mA of power per port to USB 3.1 bus-powered devices (500mA for USB 2.0). The card is ideal for use with large external storage solutions.
Compatible with older USB devices
Connecting older peripherals isn't a problem. This versatile dual-port USB 3.1 card is backward compatible with legacy USB 3.0/2.0 devices that use the common USB Type-A port, so you can eliminate the added expense and aggravation of purchasing new devices.
The USB 3.1 PCIe card is compatible with a broad range of Windows® and Linux® operating systems. Plus, the high-quality card includes both standard-profile and low-profile brackets, making it easy to install in full or small form-factor PCs and servers.
The PEXUSB312A2 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Transfer files and access USB 3.1 devices faster, with up to 10Gbps throughput
- Optional SATA power connector provides up to 900mA per USB port
- Cost-effective backward compatibility
- PCIe x4 interface compliant with PCI Express Base Specification Revision 3.0
- Fits into standard or low-profile systems with a dual-profile design
- Compliant with UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) Revision 1.0