StarTech.com USB 3.0 Internal Multi-Card Reader with UHS-II Support - SD-Micro SD-MS-CF Memory Card Reader
Now, you can transfer large files like photos and 4K video, back up files or offload data, to and from your memory cards, at speeds like never before. This USB 3.0 internal multi-card reader supports UHS-II to greatly enhance your file transfer rates. The card reader supports High Capacity/eXtended Capacity cards and most standard memory cards, including SecureDigital®, Compact Flash®, Memory Stick® and micro SD cards. It also enables concurrent downloads. Fast speed and wide compatibility make this multi-card reader an ideal solution for photo kiosks or photo labs, and desktop computers.
The card reader is USB powered so there's no external power or battery required. Front USB access lets you connect USB devices easily.Transfer files quickly and easily
With support of UHS-II cards, the multi-card reader lets you transfer large files to and from your memory cards at speeds of up to 312 MB/s, saving you time on data offloads of 4K, full HD and 3D videos.
Using a USB 3.0 connection, also known as USB 3.1 Gen 1, the card reader supports fast file transfer speeds of up to 5 Gbps, enabling you to leverage the increased capabilities of new, higher performing memory cards.Access multiple cards - at the same time
Save time with concurrent downloads. This 5-slot multi-card reader design allows you to access up to four memory cards simultaneously for fast and easy file transfers.Read most standard memory cards from a single card reader
The USB 3.0 multi-card reader works with most standard memory cards, including:
- Secure Digital (Standard Card, HC card, XC card, MMC, Mini SD with adapter)
- Micro SD (Standard card, HC card, XC card)
- Compact Flash (CF I or II, CF 6.0)
- Memory Stick (Standard, Pro, Duo, Pro Duo, Pro-HG, XC, Micro MS with adapter)
The 35FCREADBU3 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Powered directly from the USB 3.0 port with front USB access
- High Capacity/eXtended Capacity support
- 5-slot design allows simultaneous file transfers for up to 4 memory cards
- Multi-card reading and writing for most standard cards, including: SecureDigital®, Micro SD, Compact Flash®, Memory Stick® and more
- Supports UHS-II with transfer speeds of up to 312 MB/s
- USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) multi-card reader transfers video, images and files at ultra-fast speeds