TP-LINK 16-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Pro Switch
TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd
What This Product Does
The TL-SG116E Unmanaged Pro switch is an ideal upgrade on unmanaged switches, suited for home and small business networks. A plug-and-play design makes for easy deployment without the need for a technician, while a robust metal casing provides better protection for components. Equipped with intelligent management features like QoS, VLAN, IGMP Snooping and more, this switch is effective in both simple and more demanding network environments.
Easy to Use
Connecting devices to TL-SG116E is simple. Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover on all ports eliminate the need for crossover cables or uplink ports. Auto-negotiation on each port detects the link speed of a network device and intelligently adjusts settings for compatibility and optimal performance.
Durable Metal Casing
The interior components of TL-SG116E are protected by high-quality metal casing to ensure a long product life. Having passed an array of stringent reliability tests, TL-SG116E delivers switching performance you can depend on. Its compact size makes it ideal for deployment on desktops or work benches.
Additional Software Features
TL-SG116E excels not only in simple plug-and-play networks but also in more demanding environments. Network monitoring enables users to observe traffic behavior. Port Mirroring, Loop Prevention and Cable Diagnostics allow connection problems on your network to be identified and located. Administrators can designate the priority of traffic based on Port/802.1p/DSCP QoS, for example, to ensure that voice and video applications remain clear and lag-free. Combining security with network performance, TL-SG116E supports MTU VLAN, port-based VLAN and 802.1Q-based VLAN functions.
Go Green with Your Ethernet
TP-Link's latest generation of Unmanaged Pro Switches make use of innovative energy-saving technologies. Power consumption automatically adjusts according to link status and cable length, allowing you to expand your network while minimizing your carbon footprint. Save the planet and lower your energy bills - it's a win-win!
- Features 16 networking ports to easily establish a local network or expand your existing one
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- The unmanaged switch provides a quick, easy and cost-saving way to add wired networking to your home, office or small business; no intervention needed
- With Wall mounting feature, you can conveniently install the switch while keeping the wires and cables organized