TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING (WI-FI) Desktop Motherboard - Intel Chipset - Socket H4 LGA-1151
ASUS Computer International
Intel Z390 ATX gaming motherboard with OptiMem II, Aura Sync RGB LED lighting, DDR4 4266+ MHz support, 32Gbps M.2, Intel Optane memory ready, and native USB 3.1 Gen 2.
- TUF Protection: SafeSlot, ESD guards, DDR4 overvoltage protection, Digi+ VRM, and stainless-steel back I/O for long-term reliability
- Military-grade TUF Components: TUF LANGuard, TUF chokes, TUF capacitors, and TUF MOSFETs for maximum durability
- OptiMem II: Careful routing of traces and vias, plus ground layer optimizations to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- MemOK! II: Automatically fixes boot failures that arise due to memory overclocking and instability
- Realtek S1200A Codec: Features an unprecedented 108dB signal-to-noise ratio for the stereo line-out and a 103dB SNR for the line-in, providing pristine audio quality
- Intel Wi-Fi: The latest 802.11ac Wireless-AC 9560 integrated adapter, with 2x2 MU-MIMO and wide 160MHz channels for up to 1.73Gbps transfers
- GPU Temperature Sensing & Fan Xpert 4: Ensures every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and acoustics
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear
Arm Your Battlestation
TUF Gaming motherboards are specially designed and tested to survive and thrive in conditions where other boards would struggle. Engineered with highly durable components, these motherboards deliver unwavering stability for gaming sessions that last as long as you demand.
When you build with a TUF Gaming motherboard, you also benefit from the TUF Gaming Alliance - an ASUS collaboration with trusted industry partners that ensures easier building, the best compatibility, and complementary aesthetics from components to case.
Easy PC DIY
TUF Gaming motherboards offer easy and safe DIY builds by leveraging great design, innovative engineering, and strong partnerships with major component manufacturers. The unrivalled combination of military-grade TUF Components, TUF Protection and the TUF Gaming Alliance means that you can rest assured that your gaming rig will go the distance.
TUF gaming alliance
TUF Gaming Alliance is a collaboration between ASUS and trusted PC-component brands to ensure compatibility with a wide range of parts, such as PC cases, power supplies, CPU coolers, memory kits and more. With more partnerships and components being added regularly, the TUF Gaming Alliance will continue to grow even stronger.
SETUP AND CONFIGURATION
TUF Gaming motherboards are designed to be easy to set up and configure just the way you want, even for first-time builders. With simplified CPU and memory overclocking to optimize and boost performance, intelligent cooling controls for better system stability, and helpful troubleshooting tools to get you up and running quickly if you encounter problems, TUF Gaming motherboards give you everything you need to build your dream gaming rig without adding complexity.
AND ASTHETIC CUSTOMIZATION
TUF Gaming Z390 provides a complete, high-performance gaming package with a long list of features to improve your experience, including ultrafast networking for smoother online gameplay, immersive audio with positional cues for FPS gaming, and onboard RGB lighting that syncs with attached accessories to help you create the perfect gaming atmosphere.
- Compatible Intel Core i5 processor provides you with the solid performance to watch videos and play games, while its adaptability makes you more productive
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Installs memory that reduces processor's idle time and enhances computer's performance
- RAID supported levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- Wireless LAN support lets you connect to the internet and have instant access to social media, music, movies and online games
- HDMI interface connects variety of HD devices including Gaming Controllers, Blu-ray players, laptops, PCs, digital cameras and many others for you to experience the ultimate HD display
- DisplayPort transmits both audio and video signals through a common channel to deliver versatile performance
- Retrieve a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports that have an enhanced heat dissipation capability with the ATX desktop motherboard