Ubiquiti PowerBeam AC Gen2 PBE-5AC-Gen2 450 Mbit-s Wireless Bridge
Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
Improved Noise Immunity
The PowerBeam 5AC Gen 2 directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the PowerBeam 5AC Gen 2 blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
Ubiquiti's InnerFeed® technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for a cable. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses.
Featuring high performance and innovative design, the PowerBeam 5AC Gen 2 is versatile and cost-effective to deploy.
airOS® 8 is the revolutionary operating system for Ubiquiti® airMAX ac products.
Powerful Wireless Features
- Access Point PtMP airMAX Mixed Mode
- airMAX ac Protocol Support
- Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) Link Mode
- Selectable Channel Width
- PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
- PtMP: 10/20/30/40 MHz
- Automatic Channel Selection
- Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual
- Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing)
- Strongest WPA2 Security
- airMagic® Channel Selection Tool
- Redesigned User Interface
- Dynamic Configuration Changes
- Instant Input Validation
- HTML5 Technology
- Optimization for Mobile Devices
- Detailed Device Statistics
- Comprehensive Array of Diagnostic Tools, including RF Diagnostics and airView® Spectrum Analyze
airMAX ac devices feature a multi -radio architecture to power a revolutionary RF analytics engine.
An independent processor on the PCBA powers a second, dedicated radio, which persistently analyzes the full 5 GHz spectrum and every received symbol to provide you with the most advanced RF analytics in the industry.
airOS 8 displays the following RF information:
- Persistent RF Error Vector Magnitude (EVM) constellation diagrams
- Signal, Noise, and Interference (SNI) diagrams
- Carrier to Interference-plus-Noise Ratio (CINR) histograms
airView allows you to identify noise signatures and plan your networks to minimize noise interference. airView performs the following functions:
- Constantly monitors environmental noise
- Collects energy data points in real -time spectral views
- Helps optimize channel selection, network design, and wireless performance
airView provides powerful spectrum analyzer functionality, eliminating the need to rent or purchase additional equipment for conducting site surveys.
The PowerBeam 5AC Gen 2 integrates a separate Wi-Fi radio for fast and easy setup using your mobile device.
Accessing airOS via Wi-Fi
The UNMS ™ app provides instant accessibility to the airOS configuration interface and can be downloaded from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play ™ (Android). UNMS allows you to set up, configure, and manage the PowerBeam 5AC Gen 2 and offers various configuration options once you're connected or logged in.
- In situations where running a cable would be impractical or prohibited, use this wireless bridge to create point-to-point Wi-Fi connectivity between two wired networks
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet connectivity for your wired network