Ubiquiti UniFi AC UAP-AC-IW-PRO IEEE 802.11ac 1.27 Gbit-s Wireless Access Point
Ubiquiti Networks, Inc
Easier Than You Think
Ideal for new and retrofit installations, the UniFi® AC In-Wall is designed to convert an Ethernet wall jack into a dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi access point with two Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Scalable. Dedicated Wi-Fi per room
- Easy Setup, Monitoring, and Control
- Fast. Two radios, 802.11ac
Turn existing wiring into per-room Wi-Fi with the UniFi PoE Switch series.
- UniFi PoE Switch
- UniFi In-Wall AP Deployments
Versatile Data and PoE Output
An Ethernet wall jack becomes an access point, a gigabit switch, and a PoE power source.
Wire a workstation and power a VoIP phone. Or power a US-8 for even more Ethernet ports.
Simple and Scalable Device Management
The UniFi® Controller provides a graphical user interface for easy configuration and monitoring of the UniFi Switch and other UniFi devices.
Download the app and set up your unit in under 60 seconds.
Know Your Network
Easily keep track of your devices, clients, and data usage.
Keep track of all of your network security with constant reporting.
- Unlimited Indoor/Outdoor AP Scalability in a Unified Management System
- Breakthrough Speeds up to 1300 Mbps in the 5 GHz Band
- Intuitive UniFi Controller Software