Veepeak OBDCheck BLE OBD2 Bluetooth Scanner Car OBD II Diagnostic Scan Tool for iOS and Android Check Engine Light Code Reader
Veepeak OBDCheck BLE OBD2 Bluetooth Scanner Car OBD II Diagnostic Scan Tool for iOS and Android Check Engine Light Code Reader Supports Torque, OBD Fusion App
- Manufacturer: Veepeak
- Brand: Veepeak
- Product Dimensions: 4.09 x 5 x 2.21 cm; 59 Grams
- Item model number: 8542040086
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Manufacturer part number: OBDCheck BLE
- Folding: No
- Item Weight: 59 g
- Date First Available: July 14 2017
- BLUETOOTH OBD2 ADAPTER FOR IOS & ANDROID - Turn your iPhone, iPad or Android device into a sophisticated diagnostic scan tool and real-time monitor with a third-party OBD2 App such as OBD Fusion, DashCommand, Dash for iOS and Torque Pro for Android (more OBD2 Apps available on App Store and Google Play)
- DIAGNOSE AND MONITOR - Read and clear check engine light trouble codes (both generic and manufacturer specific), reset Check Engine Light, prepare smog test and view real-time sensor readings (O2 sensors, Engine Coolant & Oil Temperature, Throttle, Boost, Speed, Fuel Trim, etc.) using your phone or tablet.
- UNIVERSAL VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY works with OBD2 / EOBD compliant cars and light trucks (year 1998 and newer in Canada, year 1996 and newer in the US). Supports all five OBD-II protocols: CAN, KWP2000, ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM. Vehicles in other countries or regions that are OBD II compliant are also compatible.
- BETTER CONNECTIVITY THAN WiFi No complex settings or tricky connections plus much lower power consumption compared to WiFi. You can have access to your mobile data on iOS and Android when phone is connected to the scanner.
- Does NOT work with Android car head units. Does not read maintenance required light or oil light. May support enhanced diagnostics (ABS, Airbag, Transmission, etc.) on selected vehicles when using proper App (check with us or the app developer).
Read more Know your vehicle better The vehicle in your garage can be as smart as your phone. Turn your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet into a sophisticated diagnostic scan tool and real-time performance monitor. The OBDCheck BLE directly plugs into your vehicle and connects to an OBD II App on your iOS or Android device via Bluetooth. Whenever you have a check engine light on or want to see how your car is performing, the OBDCheck BLE will be a very useful gadget for you. Compatible with iOS & Android Unlike normal Bluetooth adapters that only work with Android, the OBDCheck BLE works with both iOS and Android devices. It is also better than WiFi versions with much lower power consumption while allowing you to have access to internet for other apps via your cellular data without complex setting. You can also connect to the car Bluetooth at the same time. Popular Compatible Third-party Apps (may require separate purchase from Google Play or App Store): Torque Pro (Android only) - Popular vehicle performance, sensors and diagnostics tool. OBD Fusion - Read DTCs & clear check engine light, create customized dashboards, estimate fuel economy, and much more, plus enhanced diagnostics & PID for Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Mazda, Toyota, Lexus, Scion & Nissan vehicles. CAR SCANNER ELM OBD2 - See what your car is doing in realtime, get OBD fault codes, car performance, sensor data and more! BimmerCode – Coding your BMW or Mini made easy (not for G series). BimmerLink - Read trouble codes from all ECUs and display sensor values in real-time for BMW. Carista OBD2 - Diagnose, customize, and service your car (plus dealer-level technology for Audi, VW, Toyota, Lexus, BMW, etc). GaragePro - Read and reset fault codes in engine, ABS, airbag, plus many advanced features for selected vehicles used by technicians & car enthusiasts. (check app page for details) JScan - Access, diagnostic trouble codes and live data in all modules for selected Jeep/ Dodge vehicles. DashCommand - check engine light diagnostics, turns your phone or tablet into an advanced display for your engine data, customizable gauges. FORScan Lite - developed specially for diagnostic of Ford, Mazda, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles (no MS-CAN support). LeafSpy – For Nissan Leaf owners to monitor the battery and other vehicle information normally visible only to the dealer. Dr. Prius - Examine the health of the High Voltage battery for Toyota/Lexus hybrid owners TripLog - Track your vehicle mileage. Harry's LapTimer - The advanced tool for car enthusiast. Notes: 1. It does not use WiFi to connect. 2. When using with iOS devices, no need to & do NOT pair with "VEEPEAK" from the iOS Bluetooth device list. Please start the app, make connection setting and connect from the app. If you have tried to pair (resulting in a Not Supported error), please restart your iOS device and follow the instructions. 3. When using with some Android head units, please change the default Bluetooth pairing pin to 1234 in the head unit Bluetooth setting. Powerful, Reliable yet Affordable Scan Tool Check why the Check Engine Light is on The OBDCheck BLE helps you read the error codes causing the check engine light to come on. You may then find out what the possible causes are and fix simple problems by yourself and reset the light, potentially saving you a trip to a garage and hundreds of dollars. When you need to bring your car to a mechanic, it also gives you a peace of mind. Powerful scan tool and more With the proper app, you can do more: · View real-time sensor readings, · Monitor fuel economy, · Create your own dashboard, · Know whether your vehicle is ready for smog check, · On specific vehicles, you can even have advanced features like enhanced PIDs, diagnostics and coding (requires capable App), · And more to discover! Universal Vehicle Compatibility Works with 1996 and newer cars, SUVs, MPVs, mini vans and light trucks sold in the United States. Vehicles in other regions may also be supported: Australia – 2006 (gas), 2007 (diesel) Brazil – 2007 (gas) Canada – 1998 European Union – 2001 (gas), 2004 (diesel) India – 2010 Mexico – 2006, etc. Read more Specifications Communication Method: Bluetooth LE for iOS, Classic Bluetooth for Android & Windows Supported Devices: iOS with Bluetooth 4.0 or above, Android phone & tablet (some Android car radios/head units may not be compatible), Windows, Mac Operating Voltage: 9V~16V Operating Current: Max 45mA Operating Temperature: -40~185°F (-40~85°C) Dimension: 1.61" x 1.97" x 0.87" Package Includes: 1 x Veepeak OBDCheck BLE OBD2 Scanner 1 x Storage Case 1 x User Manual Read more Bluetooth 4.0 for iOS & Android Bluetooth for Android WiFi for iOS & Android USB Version for Windows Wired Scanner for Check Engine Supports OBD-II Vehicles ✓ ✓ ✓ Yes, specially designed for Ford, Mazda, Lincoln over FORScan software ✓ Works with Android & Windows ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Works with iOS ✓ ✓ Low Power Consumption ✓ ✓ ✓ Features See compatible Apps See compatible Apps See compatible Apps Check FORScan software 10 OBD2 modes, I/M Readiness, Battery Check, etc.