Veepeak WiFi OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner for iOS and Android WiFi for iOS & Android
Veepeak WiFi OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner for iOS and Android
Size: WiFi for iOS & Android
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Manufacturer: Veepeak
- Brand: Veepeak
- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 2.49 x 3.2 cm; 9.07 Grams
- Item model number: 8542040001
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Manufacturer part number: VP01
- Folding: No
- Item Weight: 9.07 g
- Date First Available: Sept. 23 2015
- Compatible with OBD2 compliant cars and light trucks (in Canada, the year should be 1998 and after). Supports all five OBD-II protocols: CAN, KWP2000, ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (both generic and manufacturer specific), view freeze frame data & I/M readiness monitors, turn off the MIL/ Check Engine Light and view real-time sensor readings using your phone or tablet and a third-party OBD2 App.
- Access a whole new world of information about your vehicle on your phone! EOT, RPM, Boost, Speed, Mass air flow, Fuel Trim, O2 Readings & so MUCH more! Create your own dashboard with gauges.
- A third party App is required to work with the OBD2 adapter. VARIOUS APPS AVAILABLE! Supports OBD Fusion, DashCommand, OBD Car Doctor, etc for iOS and Torque Pro for Android, OBD Auto Doctor for Windows as well as other Apps that require a WiFi OBD2 adapter. (Fee may apply)
- Supports iOS (iPhone, iPad) and Android devices via WiFi (not Bluetooth). Comes with one-year hassle-free replacement warranty.
Check Engine Light Diagnostics Is your Check Engine Light on? The VP01 will read the error codes so you can check what's wrong with your vehicle and save yourself a trip and cost to the mechanic for minor issues. You can then reset the light. Works with iOS and Android The VP01 creates its own WiFi for your phone or tablet to connect. It is recommended for Apple iOS devices, including iPhone and iPad. By setting up Static for the WiFi (IP 192.168.0.11, Subnet Mask 255.255.255.0 and Router 192.168.0.10), iOS users can connect to their vehicle and the internet (via cellular data) simultaneously. Supported iOS Apps: OBD Fusion ($9.99), DashCommand ($9.99), Car Scanner ELM OBD2 (free), OBD Auto Doctor (free with paid version), FourStroke (free), OBD Car Doctor (free with paid version) etc. The VP01 also works with Android phones and tablets. However Android currently does not automatically re-route Internet traffic to the cellular connection so you won't have internet connection for other apps when using the VP01. We recommend VP11 Bluetooth version if you want internet access during use. Recommended Android Apps: Torque Pro ($4.95, Lite version is free) Note: The device requires a compatible third party App or software to work and the App price or features via in-app purchase are decided by the App developer. Wide Vehicle Coverage The VP01 works with 1996 and newer cars, SUVs, mini Vans and light trucks sold in the United States. Vehicles in other regions may also be supported: Australia – 2006 (gas), 2007 (diesel) Brazil – 2007 (gas) Canada – 1998 China - 2009 European Union – 2001 (gas), 2004 (diesel) India – 2010 Mexico – 2006 Supported OBD II Protocols: SAE J1850 PWM SAE J1850 VPW ISO 9141-2 ISO14230-4 (KWP2000) ISO15765-4 (CAN) Some of readable parameters from the vehicle: Vehicle Speed RPM Fuel Consumption Engine Coolant Temp Fuel Pressure Calculated Engine Load Throttle Position Intake Manifold Pressure Air Intake Temp Timing Advance Mass Air Flow Fuel Level Engine Oil Temperature EVAP System Vapor Pressure Fuel Trim When using with a proper OBD2 App, you may Diagnose check engine light Reset check engine light View real-time sensor readings and add custom PIDs (such as transmission temperature) Monitor fuel economy Create your own dashboard Know whether your vehicle is ready for smog check And more to discover! Package Includes: 1 x Veepeak VP01 WiFi OBD2 Scanner 1 x User Manual Note: 1. This device is WiFi version, no Bluetooth option. 2. Please remove it from the OBD II port when not in use or your vehicle is turned off. 3. Turn the ignition ON to connect. For Push Button Start vehicles, normally press the button once to twice without putting your foot on the brake pedal to turn on the correct mode (check your car manual). You can also start the vehicle to connect and use.